Hello All,
    I have tried many different ways to be able to add a list of hosts on
an Ansible survey.  I can get it to do specific hosts but those hosts have
to be included in an inventory set on that template.  What I'm trying to
accomplish is having a user go in and run the template and only be able to
input during the survey.  They wouldn't have permissions to create
inventories and apply them to templates or anything else.  Is this possible?