Hi,

I have developed a httpapi connection plugin for Ansible and whenever I
execute a playbook (*ansible-playbook playbook.yml -i hosts*) I run inside
an extra *ansible-inventory --list* command to read the vars associated to
the inventory.

Is there any alternative to access the vars for the current host? Or is
there a way to find during the execution the argv of "ansible-playbook
playbook.yml -i hosts" to identify where the hosts file is located?

Regards,
Alex