Hello everyone!
I have been an ansible and AWX user for years and love it!!

I have a new project underway.  I am running ansible from my mac.  I need
to connect to a private IP that is in a  restricted VPC.  I have a bastion
host and can access this machine with no issues.  The bastion can also run
ansible commands on the private host.

Where I am seeing issues is when I use Ansible from the host ---  SSH to
the bastion   Then from the bastion hop to the private IP.  Ansible seems
to loose the credentials along the way.  I have followed several posts with
configuration ideas (including Ansible's approach) and none seem to work.

I am able to proxy SSH through the bastion and hit the destination device
from my local machine with no issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Josh