I wrote an ecs_tag module based on  the ec2_tag code.
It only handles tagging ecs_clusters at the moment, since that is all I
need.

The boto3 ecs client call tag_resources can tag services and tasks as well.

Questions:
First if I put in the effort to follow the process for creating test cases
for a pull request, is there interest?
Two, should I write it requiring ARN's only like the boto3 call? Or allow
ARN, cluster, service, task, task_definition, or container parameters to
allow the resource to be identified?