I am trying the logging method in ansible-playbook. Is there any method to
get failed tasks at the end of play, So this can be helpful to understand
the which tasks was failed on which hosts like summary.

summary like below:

server1    : failed=1 : TASK_NAME=<name of task>
server2    : failed=1 : TASK_NAME=<name of task>

If any configuration setting or any plugin will help me.