Hi,

you might have noticed the "Issue Tracker" and "Repo" links at the
top-right corner of https://galaxy.ansible.com/theforeman/foreman.
These link to the GitHub repository for this collection,
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-ansible-modules

That's the place where you should ask this question. The chance that
someone working on the collection sees your request
there, or even starts implementing it, is a lot higher. (Also, an issue
is less ephemeral than an email.)

Cheers,
Felix