Hello,

I've been using the ansible_mounts variable for quite some time, but
only now I recognise that it is not always defined. Some of my hosts
just return:

---
TASK [debug]
ok: [node2] => { "ansible_mounts": "VARIABLE IS NOT DEFINED!"
}
---

I cannot really make out what this depends on... for some hosts it's
there, for some it isn't. Can anybody shed some more light on this for
me?

cu
  Gerrit