Yes, clear, thanks Matt.
it just felt wrong to me - imposing a predefined dir structure to import a
collection from an arbitrary path. I tried symlinked dir, but didn't work
either :D.

Nevertheless, appreciate your comments, I will likely resort to using
`galaxy-install` as a step before running any playbooks during the dev time.
I was just feeling that I miss something obvious, but seems that I do not.