Hello, I'm working with an employer hiring someone skilled in kernel-level
debugging to fulfil a DevOps role in Pune, India. The role requires
experience in on-premises and cloud-based Linux environments, including
private and hybrid cloud setups, along with proficiency in VMware, Ansible
and Python. Work hours are Monday, Friday, and Saturday, as well as any two
days of Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, from 09:00 to 18:00. Additionally,
availability for emergencies at all times is essential.  Consequently, I
had hoped that some members of this list may like to discuss further.  I
can be reached using "Jammi (dot) Benjamin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind
regards, James