Hello guys,

I am trying to get my head around parsing a folder for its files and
creating symlinks for those files found (depth 0) and place them in another
directory.

Example: parse sites-available/ and create symlinks in sites-enabled/ with
relative paths.

I know one can just use the command/shell modules or even create a task and
register the result of a 'ls' command for example and then parse them...
but what about the relative path?
One could also use a script like Apache provides for example: a2ensite but
what about NGINX?

Trying now the 'with_fileglob' but the task just skips...

Cheers.