use on windows is described here
http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/intro_windows.html

list of windows modules here,
http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/list_of_windows_modules.html

workaround for a current winrm bug here,
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/10294#issuecomment-93629047

that workaround will work for ansible-playbook. to enable the 'ansible'
command itself, put these lines in your ansible.cfg
bin_ansible_callbacks = True
callback_plugins = path/to/fix-ssl.py