I'm trying to read fstab and update any entry that uses "LABEL=" to use the
UUID instead..

I can get the proper UUID mappings, but I can't seem to wrap my head around
the actual replacement...

playbook:

  - name: Gather UUID mappings
    shell: "blkid -s UUID -o value -t LABEL={{item}}"
    with_items:
      - "/home"
      - "/var"
      - "/"
    ignore_errors: true
    register: "UUID"

  - name: Convert fstab LABEL entries to UUID format
    replace:
        dest=/etc/fstab
        regexp='LABEL={{ item }}'
        replace='UUID={{UUID.item}}'
        backup=yes
    with_items:
       - "/"
        - "/home"
        - "/var"

For the highlighted lines, what should I be using - or is there a better
way (I've looked at the mount module, but didn't see a way to do this)