If it is always running then may be you need to set up whatever the run.bat
does as a windows service.
You can install nssm.exe and use win_nssm module to install programs as
services, and then use the win_service module to start and stop them.

You can use fetch module against windows machines if you just want to fetch
log files when you run your playbook too.

There are lots of programs around that can collect log files and forward
them to another machine for processing. Two that I have heard of, but not
used are NXLOG and Elastic Filebeat.

Hope this helps,

Jon