Hi Dick,
Thanks for response. I have already tried that and it was not working. I
think the problem is related t the fact that I am running this playbook
with connection=local. I have a feeling that even though this is locally,
ansible still sees 127.0.0.1 as a separate entity on which the directory
does not exist. Not sure if I am talking sense though.

Regards
Charles