Hi,

We have implemented our AWS resource stacks using Cloudformation templates
chained using Ansible. Previously the problem has been that I don't know
for sure what is going to happen after schanges to the templates and
running the it in.

I've noticed that Cloudformation now supports Change Sets that serve as
results for a dry run for any Cloudformation template. Is there any way to
generate Changes Sets using Ansible + Cloudformation?

Br,

Toni