I am using the roles + site.yml recommended setup.
Most, but not all boxes run telegraf (a stats collector), which is defined
as an inventory group as a (tagged) role in site.yml.

In my Redis role, if the current host has the telegraf role I'd like to add
a file a folder (so Telegraf will pick it up) and refresh the telegraf
service.
Here is where it gets tricky - I would basically call out to a different
role - what is the way to do this in Ansible?