Hello,

Is there a way to instruct ansible to use a different username/password
combinations for a tasks or plays within a playbook?  I see the remote_user
variable, but do not see an accompanying remote_pass variable.  I need
something like ansible_ssh_user and ansible_ssh_pass to be definable
per-task or per-play.  The problem I'm trying to solve is with a distro
that has a default username/password that I want to replace with a
different username/password, and then continue executing roles/plays with
the new username/password.  Thanks in advance!

-bw