Is it possible to limit the hosts that run against a nested playbook? For
example, I have a site.yml file that includes other playbooks like so:

---
- hosts: all
  roles:
    - foo

- include: foo.yml

For the foo playbook I'd only want a subset of hosts to get evaluated. Some
googling pointed me at trying the following syntax but it doesn't seem to
work:

---
- hosts: all
  roles:
    - foo

- include: foo.yml hosts=bar

This results in syntax errors. Is this possible?