Hi Karibou,

I think what you're looking for is the Vault
<http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/playbooks_vault.html>. You can store the
url in your vault with the username and password included. That file would
look like this:

role-foo-url: 'git+http://username:passw...@git.example.com/
repos/role-foo,v1.1,foo <http://git.example.com/repos/role-foo,v1.1,foo>'

And you would adjust the play in your email as follows:

dependencies:
 - { role: role-foo-url }

Alternatively you could put just the username and password in the vault and
do the replacement on execution of the play itself.

Thanks,
Alex