I have a playbook that use the S3 module to list items:

- name: List s3 bucket
  local_action:
   module: s3
   bucket: "{{ S3_BUCKET_NAME }}"
   mode: list
 register: S3_LIST_ITEM

The result I output to a file using lineinfile:

 name: Output to folder
  local_action:
   module: lineinfile
   create: yes
    line: "{{ S3_LIST_ITEM.s3_keys }}"
   dest: "{{ S3_BUCKET_FILE }}"
   state: present

However this results in a JSON format:

['HelloWorld.sh', 'bucket1/', 'test1']

I tried using jinja2 filter (from_json),

e.g. line: "{{ S3_LIST_ITEM.s3_keys }}"| from_json

But that didn't work as it gave me:

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"failed": true, "msg": "Unexpected
templating type error occurred on ({{  S3_LIST_ITEM.s3_keys|from_json }}):
expected string or buffer"}

There is also no stdout_lines equivalent so how can I put this in a text
format that separate each value in a new line?