If I want to use openssh ControlPersist function or similar feature, I
can't use module_util/shell.y & basic.y, I have to write myself basc
library?

> Yes, it would require a completely new SSH library (or changes to
paramiko) to support the same functionality as ControlPersist.  The updates
would also have to account for each channel being able to invoke an
emulated shell connection.

Is there any other featuca to avoid SSH authentication for each task?

> Yes, for devices that provide alternative API transports such as eAPI for
EOS or NXAPI for NXOS (HTTP based transports).  Unfortunately the number of
devices that support alternative transports are very few and it doesn't
really solve the authentication problem.