Hi,
   May I ask for execute java program with ansible?
   I execute a java program (spring boot project, a jar package for java
web site)
  ansible ofbiz1 -m shell -a "chdir=/opt/CassEC-OrderSupports nohup java
-jar  product.jar &", it echo success ,but in fact,it do nothing! the java
program is not been started!
  I'm very sure that I can execute nohup java -jar  product.jar & in the
machine directly, I can start the java program.

  and I try use this command ,
ansible ofbiz1 -m shell -a "chdir=/opt/CassEC-OrderSupports nohup
/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_74/java -jar  product.jar &",
as I prefer the java direction, it work!

   Can anybody tell me why? and how can I use java -jar direct with ansible?