I don't see this functionality in the `win_updates` module, but I wanted to
ask. I have a prerequisite on Windows 7 to install KB2999226 and KB2842230.
I'd prefer to not install every available update to preserve consistency,
portability, reproducibility, etc. Is there an easy way to do this?

P.S. I need those KBs so Ansible itself can install/upgrade Chocolatey
properly. I've installed them manually on a test box to verify they fix my
Ansible/Chocolatey issues.