So I wrote a short playbook to update our VMs to update the
/boot/grub/grub.conf file to use a new hashed password but the playbook
comes back green with no changes. Not sure what I am doing wrong, any help
is appreciated.

---
- host: myhosts
  become: true
  become_method: sudo
  tasks:

  - name: Update grub.conf file with new passwd hash
    replace:
         dest=/boot/grub/grub.conf
         regexp='password --encrypted currenthash!@#$$$'
         replace='password --encrypted newhash12345667'