Enter code here...
When I pass a variable to include: statement, using value from extra vars,
the value inside the included task file is still the value from host_vars,
not extra vars (while extra vars are considered as highest precedence)

Here'e an example

*main.yml*

- name: test extra var
  hosts: localhost
    connection: local
  gather_facts: no

  tasks:
    - include: task.yml internal_var={{my_var}}

*task.yml*

- name: print internal_var

  debug: msg="hello, {{internal_var}}"

*inventory*
[local]

localhost ansible_connection=local

*host_vars/localhost*
my_var: I am from host_vars

then test

LAZ-VN-L-M-1034:test user$ ansible-playbook -i inventory main.yml -e
'my_var=testtest'

PLAY [pulling Avanan Registration Management UI from git remote repository]
***

TASK: [print internal_var]
ok: [localhost] => {
    "msg": "hello, I am from host_vars"
}

PLAY RECAP
localhost                  : ok=1    changed=0    unreachable=0    failed=0

It still takes value from host_vars/localhost even though extra var is
passed.

Is it an error? Ansible version is  1.9.4