On 16. okt. 2016 15:55, Henrik Bach wrote:
I've installed ansible on my ubuntu 16.04:

$ ansible --version
ansible 2.0.0.2
  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path = Default w/o overrides

When I try to test whether ansible is able to connect with my test node, I
get this error:

I guess you test node is also Ubuntu 16.04?

$ ansible all -i hosts -m ping -u sad -vvvvvv

[snip]

    "module_stdout": "bash: /usr/bin/python: No such file or
directory\r\n",
    "msg": "MODULE FAILURE",
    "parsed": false
}

What am I doing wrong or what is missing?

The ping module need Python 2 on the node.
Default Ubuntu 16.04 only install Python 3, install the package "python" on you test node and it should work.

--
Kai Stian Olstad