Suppose I have a playbook that became too complex, and I start splitting it
into roles, is there a way to do that ensuring nothing broke?

If for example the order is the same specially, can I not see the list of
generated actions and check that the operations done are exactly the same?

How are people testing roles changes in general?
Thanks