On 17.01.17 09:42 Mátyás Kovács wrote:
> I hope you can help me with this problem. There are 50 different
> servers, each of them has different iptables firewall and rules. I
> want them to be managed by Ansible. My idea is to create a csv
> file, like this:

Have a look at
https://galaxy.ansible.com/detail#/role/5878
(https://github.com/mikegleasonjr/ansible-role-firewall)

I used this in my setup. Basically you setup three different lists,
one for the default rules (each server has port 22 open), the group
rules (each server in 'webservers' needs 80 and 443) and host rules
(this server also needs this and that port).

The rules get loaded so that more specific rules can (but do not have
to) overwrite more general rules, but rather get merged.

Johannes