On 19.01.17 20:28 Mathias Aldrin wrote:

> I can specify the image ubuntu:xenial but I do not know how to pre load
> this image with python 2.7 (requirement for ansible).
> Creating the docker containers manually I would create a Dockerfile
> defining the pre installed SW.

I would guess that should be possible with the ansible docker modules?
Specifically docker-image has an option to use a dockerfile...

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/docker_module.html

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/docker_container_module.html#docker-container

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/docker_image_module.html#docker-image

Johannes