On 25.01.17 18:14 'Hadmut Danisch' via Ansible Project wrote:
> It is, furthermore, illogical and causes a chicken-egg-problem:

Depends on what you define as 'containers'.

I have multiple containers running on my hosts, and all have sshd
running. Thus I can manage them like normal machines. No matter if
this is a VM or a container or a real machine. The same things apply.

But of course, your mileage my vary.

> How would one install an sshd with ansible, if ansible requires an
> sshd to be present?

Exactly as you would create the container, by starting the task from
the host. As this is a one time thing I do not consider this a major
problem. Idempotency is slightly harder, but solvable.

Johannes