Hi everyone,

I would appreciate hearing peoples' various arguments for/against using
vault password files versus manually entering passwords.

I've been manually entering in vault passwords as I didn't want to leave
keys on my laptop in case stolen / compromised.  I've seen posts about
configuring git to decrypt vault files for diffing purposes
<https://selivan.github.io/2016/11/29/ansible-human-readable-git-diff-for-vault.html>

using vault password files for ease.  After my knee-jerk wtf, I started
thinking about it in terms of using SSH identity and authorized key for
traversing hosts within your network easily.

Thank you for your thoughts and insights,
Andy