Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there is a simple way to display the value of on exact
item for each row whatever the number of entries we have ?

I'll explain myself, I have an ouput which looks like this :

ok: [server1] => {
    "requirements": {
        "changed": false,
        "msg": "All items completed",
        "results": [
            {
                "_ansible_item_result": true,
                "_ansible_no_log": false,
                "_ansible_parsed": true,
                "changed": false,
                "invocation": {
                    "module_args": {
                        "conf_file": null,
                        "disable_gpg_check": false,
                        "disablerepo": null,
                        "enablerepo": null,
                        "exclude": null,
                        "install_repoquery": true,
                        "list": "first_package",
                        "name": null,
                        "state": "installed",
                        "update_cache": false,
                        "validate_certs": true
                    },
                    "module_name": "yum"
                },
                "item": "first_package",
                "results": [
                    {
                        "arch": "x86_64",
                        "epoch": "0",
                        "name": "name_of_the_package",
                        "nevra": "0:first_package",
                        "release": "release_of_the_package",
                        "repo": "repo",
                        "version": "version_of_the_package",
                        "yumstate": "available"
                    }
                ]
            },
            {
                "_ansible_item_result": true,
                "_ansible_no_log": false,
                "_ansible_parsed": true,
                "changed": false,
                "invocation": {
                    "module_args": {
                        "conf_file": null,
                        "disable_gpg_check": false,
                        "disablerepo": null,
                        "enablerepo": null,
                        "exclude": null,
                        "install_repoquery": true,
                        "list": "second_package",
                        "name": null,
                        "state": "installed",
                        "update_cache": false,
                        "validate_certs": true
                    },
                    "module_name": "yum"
                },
                "item": "second_package",
                "results": [
                    {
                        "arch": "x86_64",
                        "epoch": "0",
                        "name": "name_of_the_package",
                        "nevra": "0:second_package",
                        "release": "release_of_the_package",
                        "repo": "repo",
                        "version": "version_of_the_package",
                        "yumstate": "available"
                    }
                 ]

And with that output, i'd like to display the value of "yumstate" entry for
all of the items, here we have two items, but we could have 3, 4 or more.

Within my playbook i tried to do something like this, but of course it
doesn't work :

        - name: debug
          debug:
             var: 'requirements.results[*].results[*].yumstate'

I also tried with a loop, but I haven't found anything.

So does anyone have a clue to do this?

Thanks for your help