>From the error message it seems like the WinRM endpoint is not enabled on
the remote server hence the Failed to establish a new connection error. Try
and use this script to set up the WinRM endpoint on your
server
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ansible/ansible/devel/examples/scripts/ConfigureRemotingForAnsible.ps1.

Once you have done that you should have the following entries in your
inventory/group_vars

ansible_user: user@DOMAIN
ansible_password: password
ansible_port: 5986