Yeah i know that is based on http.sys

I checked also the http/https binding over netsh and compare them between a
working and non working system. Realy no clue why this happening.

I put now 3 Days of work into that debugging, now i switch to ensure the
dns records are prefilled priorer theh provisioning of the vms, so the
issue don't come up...

So looks like no one is using ADFS with Ansible :-).

But this is not worth anymore time to debug i think...