Hi All

ansible 2.3.1.0

seems to not respect the become_user in the following play.
#note that this below jams up because it expects accounts and ssh keys as
it uses rsync underwater. Figure that out then remove this comment
- name: copy dump to remote
become: false
become_user: fresh-dbs
synchronize:
mode: push
src: "{{ hostvars['192.168.56.100'].dbdump.stat.path }}"
dest: /tmp/restore.sql
delegate_to: 192.168.56.100
tags: rsync
My expectation on the above is that on the delegate host, the rsync job
should trigger as the user 'fresh-dbs' (which is created and key'd earlier
in the play
and can login to the target.

What really happens is that it just runs as my ansible control user and
fails out.

Anyone know how to elegantly deal with this? I want to copy a file from one
host to another without using the control machine.