Oops, yeah.  jimi-c released on Friday but ran into a snag uploading to
pypi.  That got fixed but he's on PTO this week so he wasn't around to make
the announcement.  I'll see about throwing something official together for
the ansible-announce list but you all can feel free to grab it now if you
want :-)

-Toshio