I followed the install instructions here
<http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/intro_installation.html#latest-releases-via-apt-ubuntu>
install Ansible on Ubuntu 16.04. There seems to be missing modules in this
installation, here is an example:

user@server:~$ ansible localhost -m known_host

localhost | FAILED! => {

   "failed": true,

    "msg": "The module known_host was not found in configured module paths.
Additionally, core modules are missing. If this is a checkout, run 'git
pull --rebase' to correct this problem."

How can I fix this? Can I pull the ansible git repo and point to the
modules in the ansible cofig file?