Hi!
I have some problem and I can't figure out the answear to it. I'm
relatively new to Ansible so I'm still learning. I have to separate
playbooks and I want to set a variable value in one, and use it in the
other. So for example in playbook 1 I want to start ec2 instance and I want
to safe its instance_id and in the next playbook run some time after that
first I want to delete this instance so I want to get the instance_id value
from the variable. Is this possible, and if so how? If someone knows the
answear please provide some simple example, because I have found some
ideas, but nothing seems to work. And if the first problem could be solved,
would it be possible to save this variable in the first playbook with
parameterized
variable name?
Marta