Hello,

We're using ansible on some windows servers.  The ansible_host is
configured with a proxy and is preventing us from connecting to the windows
hosts.  My current workaround involves manually exporting no_proxy with the
windows  server IPs.  While this gets us connected, I still feel like there
should be a better way to go about this.  I tried creating a localaction
that would add the no_proxy entry to ~/.bashrc and reload bash, but it
looks like ansible uses the same env that it initially started with.  I was
wondering if there was a way for ansible to set up a local environment (not
remote) during a playbook run that would setup no_proxy on its own.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!