Hello there Ansible community,

I hope this is the right place to ask, if not please let me know.
My goal is to fully automate the provising of containers, which includes
the creation of a Proxmox container.

So I tried the following playbook task:

- name: 'Create Proxmox container'
    proxmox: 'api_host=moon api_user=root api_password=<not-shown> vmid=200
hostname=ansible-test01 ip_address=10.49.99.99 ostemplate=my-template.tgz
password=<not-shown> state=present'

Whatever I try, the module tells me "authorization on proxmox cluster
failed with exception: Couldn't authenticate user".
Do I need to setup something special in Proxmox? On the Web GUI (Port 8006)
the logins works without issues.

Any idea or pointers?
Thanks a lot!

Florian