That's weird, I've used win_get_url to download files in the gigabyte range
without any performance issues. One thing I would recommend is to try the
powershell command below and post the results in the github issue.

)New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile("put the URL here", "put the
dest file path here")

If you can try running this command locally and through the win_shell/raw
module and see what the performance is like.

System.Net.WebClient is what is used in that module so should be a good way
to easily replicate whether it is the download that is being slow.

Thanks

Jordan