Hi All,

 We are using ansible vault to encrypt group_vars in our environment. We
are using github to store code and jenkins for CI. I am able to use ansible
vault locally but I want to use  ansible vault in automated system . I
don't understand "how to use ansible vault with jenkins and github and
where to store vault password so that jenkins server can decrypt  encrypted
variables on remote machine" .

Thanks,
Jassi