thanks

I have changed the code  from a junos_get_config to junos_config. and this
is the error message I got
nsible@ansible-new:/etc/ansible$ ansible-playbook -i hosts
backup_config-junos.yml
PLAY [BACKUP CONFIGS OF JUNOS DEVICES]
TASK [GET  CONFIG]
fatal: [10.101.250.41]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "unable to
open shell. Please see:
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/network_debug_troubleshooting.html#unable-to-open-shell"}
 [WARNING]: Could not create retry file '/etc/ansible/backup_config-
junos.retry'.         [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'/etc/ansible
/backup_config-junos.retry'

PLAY RECAP
10.101.250.41              : ok=0    changed=0    unreachable=0    failed=1