I have gone to that website to troubleshoot but I still cant get it

ansible@ansible-new:/etc/ansible$ ansible-playbook -vvvv -i hosts
backup_config-junos.yml
[WARNING]: log file at /var/log/ansible.log is not writeable and we cannot
create it, aborting
ansible-playbook 2.4.2.0
  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path =
[u'/home/ansible/.ansible/plugins/modules',
u'/usr/share/ansible/plugins/modules']
  ansible python module location = /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ansible
  executable location = /usr/bin/ansible-playbook
  python version = 2.7.12 (default, Dec  4 2017, 14:50:18) [GCC 5.4.0
20160609]
Using /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg as config file
setting up inventory plugins
Parsed /etc/ansible/hosts inventory source with ini plugin
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ansible/plugins/callback/__init__.pyc
PLAYBOOK: backup_config-junos.yml
1 plays in backup_config-junos.yml
PLAY [BACKUP CONFIGS OF JUNOS DEVICES]
META: ran handlers
TASK [GET  CONFIG]
task path: /etc/ansible/backup_config-junos.yml:10
<10.101.250.41> using connection plugin netconf
<10.101.250.41> socket_path: None
fatal: [10.101.250.41]: FAILED! => {
    "changed": false,
    "msg": "unable to open shell. Please see:
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/network_debug_troubleshooting.html#unable-to-open-shell";
}
 [WARNING]: Could not create retry file '/etc/ansible/backup_config-
junos.retry'.         [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'/etc/ansible
/backup_config-junos.retry'

PLAY RECAP
10.101.250.41              : ok=0    changed=0    unreachable=0    failed=1