Hello,

I am new to tower, i have a plan to design patching as a services for automated
patching on Linux box, i am also using satellite6 for patch information.

Does anyone have implemented it ? If you can share your ideas/docs please ?

I am aslo interested in RBAC so team2 does not have access to team2 playbooks
inventories.

Appreciate some guidance on same.

Thanks,