I'm currently developing my first ansible module
<https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/35683/files#diff-a08dc0f1733cb49c84e2141dd0bdd3c1R133>.

It can read/write os x settings, since these settings can be nested the
return type can be an integer, float, string, dict, list, etc...
When I run the *validate-modules* test on the following documentation:
RETURN = '''
value:
                 Return type is a python object that maps closest to the
data type of the macOS preference. This can be an integer, float, string,
dict, list, etc...
    returned: when action=get
    type: complex
    sample: "{'CustomViewStyleVersion': 1}"
'''

The test complains that I have to add the *contains* key. Because the
output of my module differs based on which settings it reads, I can't
specify the *contains* key.
I would be glad if someone could tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance!