I have a windows ec2 instance, that I would like to set the hostname on.
Issue being, the module wants Domain Admin credentials which do not exist
so I am not sure what is really needed here.

ansible 2.4.3.0
  config file = /home/justin/Documents/projects/ansible_mfa/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path = ['/home/justin/.ansible/plugins/modules',
'/usr/share/ansible/plugins/modules']
  ansible python module location = /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/ansible
  executable location = /usr/bin/ansible
  python version = 3.6.4 (default, Jan  5 2018, 02:35:40) [GCC 7.2.1
20171224]

- win_domain_membership:
 workgroup_name: WORKGROUP
 hostname: '{{ hostname }}'
 state: workgroup

The above indicates it needs the 'domain_admin_user' attribute, which I dont
have.  I attempted just putting in a bogus one.  It in turn indicates it needed
the 'domain_admin_password'.  Is this supposed to be the
the Administrator on the local box?  If so, Im not sure why I need it, when the
playbook is already connected to the instance using Administrator and the
proper password.