Has anyone have done email reading using Ansible.
I am working on a project that is sending out email with a link to the task
that the Ansible Tower would schedule a job to run.  The email could be the
trigger or the Ansible process could check its email queue at an interval
or any other process could be used to get the email read.  At this time
reading the email would be the simplest way, as it would not require any
change in the process we are currently using.