Hello guys

I am trying to backup my config on a router
but I want to use the login details on the router for ansible e.g admin as
written below to use to log into the router and not the ansible user on the
ansible server
Please tell me how I can do this .
when this playbook is run it uses the ansible user to log in

- name: collect default set of facts
  hosts: 10.101.250.41
  tasks:
  - name: collect default sets of facts and configuration
    junos_facts:
      gather_subset: config
      username: admin
      password: xxxxx