Hi there

Currently we are running multiple WebSphere environments on one server for
example DEV, TST, PRE

I get my facts from puppet/foreman.

I want to be able to cater for more than one environment in my playbook. if
DEV is the only profile specified in my fact file,then it will only
configure DEV.

Should we get a request for TST or any other environment on the same
server, then the playbook should skip DEV as its already configured and
then do TST.